Sunday's Baseball Game

Help Support Ruger Forum:

We went to another game last Sunday. Rangers vs. St. Louis Cardinals. It was hot. and our seats were in the direct sunlight, so we found some seats in the shade until those people showed up, then just walked around a while.

The shear size of the stadium just amazes me. 40,000 some odd people per game (some more odd than others too I suppose. :D ) But to get that many people in and out of one building in a reasonable amount of time, it's astounding. And yes, every time I go, I think "what if..." Especially when we went all the way to the top. Getting down and out of the building during a "what if" scenario would be almost impossible.

And they are building a brand new stadium. The current stadium looks to be in very good shape, I'm not sure what will happen to it. I heard summer concerts, as it doesn't have a roof.

View of the new stadium. It's suppose to be operational next season. And then that is the Dallas Cowboy's Stadium off to the right side. I've been to one game there, and that was enough. The audience at Football Games are drunk and rowdy. My wife and I left before half time.
iySBYQ3l.jpg

Ground Floor Walkway:
Q845rjFl.jpg

Going Up:
YcU7sLul.jpg

They have this giant ramp you can walk up and down. It's wide enough they had a car on display on the second level.
eeufJKJl.jpg

Outdoor Roof deck on top:
bQvoR4Wl.jpg

Here is a view from the nose bleed section. It's almost scary to be up so high, the steps to the seats are really steep.
eUZdwu3l.jpg

coach

Hunter
Nothing like a trip to the ballpark on a nice spring day. The blue sky, the green grass and all the sights and smells (usually :wink: ). Seats in the sun can be a bear.