Strikeman

Help Support Ruger Forum:

caryc

Hawkeye
Anyone seen the commercial on TV about this or actually have one. It's kind of like a laser target like thing. I don't see how it would be any good though because you are drawing and firing without any recoil. How can you get accurate practice like that?

If I practice fast draw shooting, I'm actually shooting blanks or wax and I'm shooting at a balloon target so I can see if I hit the target. I also use a shot timer. It consists of a light mounted just above the target. When I want to shoot, I press a button on the timer. It then turns the light on when you are suppose to draw and shoot. But this first light is random. It will come on at any time between 1 second and five seconds so you never know when it will tell you to fire. Then when you fire it records the time between the first light and when it hears your shot go off. So it times your draw and fire.

caryc

Hawkeye
Hmmm...three months and no one responded to this. I guess no one saw the commercial on TV. Maybe some of you saw it by now.

Mike J

Hunter
I don't remember the Strikeman. I do remember the Mantis X which this sound similar to. I haven't used one but I have talked to a couple of people that have them. They like them. Just another way to do dry fire practice. Probably a good way to work on trigger control.

caryc

Hawkeye
I don't remember the Strikeman. I do remember the Mantis X which this sound similar to. I haven't used one but I have talked to a couple of people that have them. They like them. Just another way to do dry fire practice. Probably a good way to work on trigger control.
Strikeman is not an old thing. I saw another commercial for it on the Newsmax channel just yesterday.

Latest posts