Stop by to say hi

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Been a good while since I stopped in . Could not get my password rite. Finley today it let me by that IM NOT A robot page and I got in . I see things have changed and the site looks great . I was thinking it's been like 14 years since I joined the group and the guy mtn jack has been gone now for 5 years now i think. Boy things go fast . Still love mt rugers and have acquired a bunch more. Wondering how to upload pictures now that photobucket wants paid to do it? My gun a day pictures were always liked by you guys that was here back then.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
mtn jack was the guy that showed me how to join up I left that out. Have to learn how to use this site again could not add this to my other post .and it was16 years ago .No wonder i feel old .

Ride1949

Blackhawk
Been a good while since I stopped in . Could not get my password rite. Finley today it let me by that IM NOT A robot page and I got in . I see things have changed and the site looks great . I was thinking it's been like 14 years since I joined the group and the guy mtn jack has been gone now for 5 years now i think. Boy things go fast . Still love mt rugers and have acquired a bunch more. Wondering how to upload pictures now that photobucket wants paid to do it? My gun a day pictures were always liked by you guys that was here back then.
There's a tutorial at the top off this page on posting pictures. Good to see you got back on board. Don't be a stranger.

Last edited:

jimbo1096

Hunter
Good to see you have returned. I too was one of the unfortunates that got locked out for over a year. This new layout takes a bit to get used to it but if I can, so should you. Waiting to see more of the gun pictures!
Jim H

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
THANKS i liked the gun a day pictures too and the storys and thought i would never forget , but i must say sometimes i pick up 1 of my guns and say now were did i get this. OLD AGE I GUESS and buying guns today lack all the fun it was in the past .The only story now is i paid and brought it home . sucks to get old.

KIR

Single-Sixer
DRIVE-BY...................................................... HI! .......................................................

Latest posts