Stock turning?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Al James

Hunter
I have a problem. I have been dealing with Great American Gun Stocks in California for years. Because of changes in management, a fire, and a slew of other issues they have had the last stock blank I sent them for over a year. Every time I call its a different excuse. They lost 2 of my thumbhole stock patterns in the fire which they had been using for several years at NO charge. They have offered no compensation for the lost patterns which take many hours to make. So needless to say I am on a mission to find a company that can turn stocks for me. :( Ideas? Thanks!

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
If you find any body let me know. Great american has been sitting on four blanks for abiout a year that I'm waiting on. Wenig has a lot of patterns but I haven't ever gotten any thing from them. I see Buck mountain rifle works advertised but again have not done bussiness with them. If you need two piece stock I have done a lot of bussiness with Gunstocksinc.com. Ed does great work with the two piece stocks. they come back much closer then Great american ever did. Steve

Al James

Hunter
Everything that I do is one piece. I will let you know. I may even start my own company if it gets to bad. I'm tired of this.