Stainless GP-100 6" Half Shroud a/k/a No Full Underlug

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MagnumM56

Bearcat
When I took up trying to get a collection going again after a financial disaster -divorce- I tried to replace a SS GP-100 6' bbl with a half shroud (no full underlug) that got sold as part of my collection. I managed to find one at a reasonable price for about 325.00 -in Blue. It was ainb. Just have not come across (m)any of these in stainless-have any of you seen these hanging around the gun shows-or on any of the websites-Gunbroker Auction arms Guns America-its like these things have completely disappeared and the stainless one I had was a great revolver.

jdhart

Bearcat
I never see those. pm me where the one in blue is at if you are not gonna buy it. I am interested.

MagnumM56

Bearcat
There is one currently on gunsamerica that is a half shroud 6" in blue Item Number: 902299798. Bought mine a few years back-so I already have one of these. This one looks nice-pricey -but nice and a rare bird these days

MagnumM56

Bearcat
That is pricey-I think I gave $350.00 for the blued one that I got but then again too that was about 4 years ago. Be patient-you will find a good deal on one if you bide your time . The classifieds here get one the best deals next are the auction websites. Gunsamerica is very high end and you really have to want something where price is no object. Good luck-hope you find one of those puppys.

jdhart":2fyxij9x said:
Found it but im not payin $495 for one. $325 sure. Thanks
If it is TRULY NIB......Isn't $495 in the high end of average retail for a NIB GP-100?

Used? Sure that's high.
$325 for NIB.....ain't happening very often!

-