stainless .44 special ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A stainless 5 1/2" flattop in .44 special?

• Definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Just curious how much interest there is for a stainless .44 special on the flattop frame. TALO has the 4 5/8" one but wondering how a 5 1/2" model would do.

Please don't turn this into a "I'd rather have..." or an "I wish Ruger would make..." thread. This does have a distinct purpose to it. :wink:

CraigC

Hawkeye
Not me, I don't much care for the 5.5" length and will probably buy very few stainless guns in the future.

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
I'm pretty sure I saw that TALO edition offered in 5.5" when it first came out. Of course, I'm not even sure they're shipping yet, so what do I know?

-- Sam

batmann

Single-Sixer
I believe they are shipping the 4 5/8" version and hope to have mine soon. I think the short version is a pretty good all around hand gun. I have a blued and really want the stainless.
I know there is a lot of forum members who like the blued, but Ruger makes a great stainless in just about everything and , to me, it's a heck of a lot easier to maintain.

ddd482

Single-Sixer
i voted no, but just because i personally would not want one-i want the short one!

mpmillen

Bearcat
I am interested in a 5.5 inch stainless .44 special.

I ordered a Talo 4.75 version in case they dont make the 5.5 inch.

M

williamc

Single-Sixer
Absolutely. It seems like the next logical flattop offering.

This is the exact Blackhawk configuration I've been waiting for. I have cash waiting*...

William

* - Although if the dealers decided to gouge us and make it a $650 gun, I'll be really dissapointed. I'd be much happier if they made it a catalog item.

batmann

Single-Sixer
Magnum, you will need to find a Lipsey dealer. You can find one by going to the Lipsey web site and use their search. Good luck, as it is my understanding that only 1000 are being produced and they are in the 4 5/8" configuration.

Latest posts