SS .32 H&R grip frame?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bkat":2cxvsced said:
Checked the Ruger site and all they had were the faux ivory grips. Already got those. May have to try homemade, like you say, but boy they'll be ugly, based on my other failed woodworking projects.

Bkat

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NAAAAAAAAAAAaaa just get a std. set a file and some Tru-oil and ya got it. The frame is the same as all the rest except for the bottom part. I have a belt sander so it didn't take me 5 min. or so.
You can do it. Just take your time.
Jim
Hard to see but these are the Eagle Gunfighter ones

Bkat

Blackhawk
Hey, that's a really nice offer, Jim. That would keep me from embarassing other Ruger owners when I show up with my own handiwork! If you'll do that, I'll send an extra set for you if you can use them. Now I need to order them--for XR3-RED, right?

Bkat

gak

Buckeye
If it doesn't literally say XR3-Red, it'll otherwise be listed as patterned for NM Blackhawk or Vaquero...NOT, of course, for New Vaquero, or 50th Ann. .357 or .44 Special Flattops.

Bkat":2ovub7p8 said:
Hey, that's a really nice offer, Jim. That would keep me from embarassing other Ruger owners when I show up with my own handiwork! If you'll do that, I'll send an extra set for you if you can use them. Now I need to order them--for XR3-RED, right?

Bkat

Ya XR3-REDS or that type will work. Ya don't need to get me a pair. I have a few extras. Be glad to help you out.
Ya might look on ebay for a set of walnuts. Whatever you get I can make work. No problem.
Jim

BenT

Bearcat
Here is picture of my baby Vaquero and first year 32 H & R grip frames.

Rugergrips.jpg