SR9c Trigger Reset???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger Nut10

Single-Sixer
I called Ruger today. I have had numerous slow trigger resets when using the 17 round mag with the mag sleeve in place. My 10 rounder works great. What I'm asking is will sending it back to really help? Only have 200 rds through it. No misfeeds or stovepipes and no other issues.

jhearne

Buckeye
They should be able to fix it. Note that a couple members here have had to send their Full Size SR9's in for multiple repairs of a reset issue before.

Most cases though are fixed in one trip to Ruger, not counting "Peening" issues. Those are more sporadic of an issue and tricky to fix and pinpoint the cause.

Your gun should be fine, just sucks having to send it off.

Josh

Ruger Nut10

Single-Sixer
Thanks, I feel better. I just hate sending it back. I love how the thing shoots. Gotta carry the 1911 compact for a while I guess.

jhearne

Buckeye
Not the same but I understand not having something. Last night my less than week old phone bricked on me. Going today to get a new one after work. So far I've learned I really hate my old phone lol.

Josh

LexRex

Bearcat
I love how mine shoots too. Same problem on mine, 10 rounder is flawless, 17 rounder reset issues. I sent it in about a week and half ago, still waiting.

CBennett

Single-Sixer
dont know, I dont shoot from reset..could never get myself to so so through all the academies and SRT schools just never could get myself to shoot from reset lol.

LexRex

Bearcat
CBennett":1hv29mjo said:
dont know, I dont shoot from reset..could never get myself to so so through all the academies and SRT schools just never could get myself to shoot from reset lol.

Well with this problem, you don't shoot at all. It straight up doesn't reset, doesn't matter if you are riding the trigger or not.