SR9 Trigger Job?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ranburr

Bearcat
I like the feel of the SR9, (similar to a Commander). I hate the trigger. Is anyone doing trigger jobs on these pistols. I am looking for a crisp 3.5lbs.

ArmedinAZ

Buckeye
Ghost Inc is coming out with different trigger bars, a 3.5 and a 5 lb. They're saying August release. See here: http://www.ghostblock.com/ Doing some polishing as outlined in the sticky at the top of this category really smooths the trigger and lightens the pull some. Got to compare my polish job to a brand new trigger pull, big difference.

scmartin23

Bearcat
I live in Columbus, Ohio and there is a Glock armorer about two hours away from me in Canal Fulton that installs a Glock trigger bar he modifies himself. I think he said it costs about $75 for the work. I can get you his name and number if you want. I believe he said the trigger would be 3 1/2 pounds after the rework.

jhearne

Buckeye
Well they were saying August, but he pushed it back a couple more times, now it's unknown when, but the owner did come on here to RF.com and post and calmed alot of people down and clarified a few things, was a good thing. But if your in a hurry to get this done, you can go to Glock armorers willing to modify a Glock Bar like mentioned above, more work, but your paying someone to do it, your call.

Polishing will smooth things up like the stacking and such, it won't get the 3.5 lbs but it will make that 7-10 lbs feel so much better.

Josh