2fast4u

Single-Sixer
the Ruger collection is growing :)
IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

all of the guns functioned great :) including the SR9c only one FTF on the 9mm's and that was due to a round that wouldent chamber in the SR9c P89 or SR9... and it even locked up a Beretta( Winchester white box) !!!! so we were sure it was the round. ( the Beretta centurion owner was shocked lol)

the SR9c shot great from the git go, put about 75-100 rds through it and it worked great. of course i cleaned it before we went out. the trigger is AWSOME for a semi auto pistol!!! WWWAAAYYYYY better than the SR9

the only other problems were with the MarkIII and it was ammo related, 3 rounds FTF. all had nice hits on the rim, Winchester 333 packs are junk. Im going back to Federal 550 bulk.... i might try Remington .22.

it was a good day :)

Mike J

Hunter
Nice looking group ya got there 2fas4u. As far as the bulk pack .22 stuff goes I have just about used up a box of Remington & I was going to try the Winchester 550 round box next because that was what I could find. I know Federal is better than the Remington. Shooting little .22 Rough Riders with my Father in Law. Him shooting Federal & me shooting Remington. All of his ran fine. I would hit a dud at least one out of every 20 shots or so.

A

Anonymous

Ooooooo Now I gotta get a new SR9C. Thank for the post, Oh yea, nice clean socks too!

2fast4u

Single-Sixer
Doug45601":2akc1ps3 said:
Ooooooo Now I gotta get a new SR9C. Thank for the post, Oh yea, nice clean socks too!
Clorox bleach for the win !