SR9® Galco® Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hugh

Buckeye
I'm looking for a holster for my new SR9. Does anybody use this one? Does anyone know what width belt it can handle?

This is the SR9® Galco® Holster sold by Ruger.

50055-L.jpg

Thanks.

Hugh

Buckeye
ArmedinAZ":26zdqvmm said:
Not to be a smart azz Hugh, but Google is your friend.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=3635&GunID=477

It appears to be the Cop 3 slot with a Ruger logo.

I had the Mitch Rosen holster that Ruger also offers, 2 slot and no thumb strap. Nice color too.

Yup, that's what it is. I just didn't know what width belt it'll fit on. The site you showed me says 1-3/4 inch. That's just what I wanted to know. Also I like the option of wearing strong side or cross draw. Ruger has it listed at $65.00. Thanks for the link. I'll order one from Ruger.

Jumping Frog

Bearcat
Hugh":2up0kmpd said:
ArmedinAZ":2up0kmpd said:
Not to be a smart azz Hugh, but Google is your friend.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=3635&GunID=477

It appears to be the Cop 3 slot with a Ruger logo.

I had the Mitch Rosen holster that Ruger also offers, 2 slot and no thumb strap. Nice color too.

Yup, that's what it is. I just didn't know what width belt it'll fit on. The site you showed me says 1-3/4 inch. That's just what I wanted to know. Also I like the option of wearing strong side or cross draw. Ruger has it listed at $65.00. Thanks for the link. I'll order one from Ruger.
Here is a link to a used one if you are interested:

Galco Three Slot Cop holster for Ruger SR9

He is asking for $40 shipped, or he'll trade for ammo.

scmartin23

Bearcat
I have worn a Galco Con226B for the past year and would not change under almost any circumstance. It is amazingly comfortable but cost about $95 when purchased. Now if I would just get rid of the hobo leather belt and get a good one. Well I guess it's hard to think about a belt when another 1000 rounds of ammo comes to mind. I've put approx 7400 rounds through my SR9 and still love it except for the part where I can't get night sights.

tookalisten

Blackhawk
I'm glad you posted these offered by Ruger, I think I will order one tonight as well.