SR1911 with Rail Out

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mrbumps

Blackhawk
Just noticed these in stock at Davidsons.

Black SR1911 with Rail

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=RUSR1911-R

bsnake

Single-Sixer
This is just my opinion, which is worth exactly what you paid for it, but that rail makes that one UGLY 1911.

revhigh

Hawkeye
LOL ... not surprised at all ... now it'll be considered even more 'custom' by the fanbois ...

I'm sure a scopemount, bayonet mount, and collapsible stock is only one release away. :mrgreen:

REV

19ontheslide

Bearcat
For the life of me, I will never understand why on earth someone who despises a line of firearms so much (not to mention the discussion of those firearms by their owners) would be a moderator on a forum dedicated to them. Unless of course that person simply gets off on riling people up online, in which case...wow. :shock:

dakota1911

Buckeye
This guy is probably going to sell well. I was hoping for maybe a 9mm but that may still come.

Tan, actually. However Lee, I could rock a pink gun and make it look good. I'm comfortable with myself lol. At very least, I could just say I'm holding it for my better half :p

eveled

Hawkeye
Thread drift can be a really strange thing. Just saying. For what it's worth, I don't use the rails I have, I sure don't want one on 1911. But to each his own, not everybody likes vanilla.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Cheesewhiz said:
revhigh said:
Pink would look good on ya DA !!

REV

Is it wrong for a couple of guys getting together, wearing bathrobes and grilling up a few steaks?..........

You're a sick pup Cheese !!!! :D

REV

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
I do not care for the rails, they are for the Polymer guns. It looks like a Taurus with the rails. I stick with my standard SR1911

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
revhigh said:
You're a sick pup Cheese !!!! :D

REV

Lance loved going to the local gunshop, all those guns and all those gun savvy men, it was just a marvelous place to be. He walked about the shop, his stumpy short chubby legs taking measured short steps, he fancied himself a tactical ninja with the grace of a fan dancer. He walked up to a display case that called his name it seemed. There it was, the gun of his dreams, a Ruger SR1911 with a cast in tactical rail, he asked politely but with a certain anxiousness to take a look at it and the clerk complied handing him this thing of beauty. Lance fondled it like it was alive and wanting him, he brushed the trigger and a quiver came upon him. He looked at it in his doughy fat hand and almost whimpered in delight, hoping no one heard him if he did. He imagined himself, wearing a quick release thigh holster that cut across the right leg of his tiger stripped camo pocketed tactical shorts, his Recon Marine earth tone t-shirt and a black SOG bandana tied around his round brow. Should he wear his hiking boots or his Roman inspired sandals, he couldn't decide. He was in love he had found the one gun as gay as him and he had to have it. He gently placed it in the glass topped display case and the front sight fell off.