SR-22 Cost/ Accuracy/Availability?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gt52842

Bearcat
What has be the price, and availability on the SR-22 in your area now that it has been out for awhile? Have many Ruger Forum members done any shooting for group size, and at how many yds ?
I have located one in my area for $435.00 plus tax. Thanks for your time everyone, Gary.

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
There are shipping here in chattanooga at the Low to mid $400 range just like you are seeing.

Played with one for a while....they seem to be (from reports) a very accurate gun.

9x19

Hunter
Well... I went to visit my local dealer this morning and it turns out they actually had TWO rifles that belong to me. :p

Boxes.jpg

Ruger SR-22 with Nikon 2x-7x 32mm... I have a pair of mini-risers inbound so I can lose the bulky one-piece... but it will serve for accuracy testing. I intend to mount a bi-pod on the forward stud as well... just haven't decided on the length.
RSR22.jpg

I already have a self-built Nordic 10/22, but this one will make a good companion to that one...
1022AREo.jpg

I also picked up a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22... just so Snake wouldn't go apoplectic! :D
SWMP1522.jpg

Snake45

Hawkeye
Thanks for the shout-out! :wink:

I might have to have one of those S&Ws, if I hadn't already built up my own DPMS .22 about five years ago. It's ultra-dependable and hella accurate, only downside is that only 10 round mags have ever been made for it. Maybe Black Dog will come through on that eventually, if they can figger out how to build in the left-lip ejector....

ARs600.jpg

Latest posts