Springfield Illinois / ECA gun show

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Wild Bill '67

Single-Sixer
I got a chance this weekend to go the the gun show in Springfield, IL sponsored by the Egyptian Gun Collectors Association.

Fellow forum member collectorruger brought his incredible collection of all things Ruger to the show. This included SA, DA, Semi-Autos, promotionals, and numerous collectors items. I have never seen such a pristine collection of rare, low numbered and limited issue Rugers in my life. All of them were in museum quality and covered the entire gamut of guns.

I think the only thing surpassing his collection was the owner. He fielded a lot of questions from novice to advanced collector through the two day show. My eight year old had a great time and will hopefully become a lifelong shooter.

I really appreciate gun owners who share their collections and experience with others at their own time and expense.

collectorruger

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the kind words and a lot of people enjoyed the show. It took 6 of us 11 hours to set up. I will be posting some pictures at a latter date when I find my camera.