(SPF) VERY NICE Talo 5234 SS XR3 Grip .44 Spl Flattop $595

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
This is a very nice example of the Talo Exclusive 5234 XR3 grip stainless 4 5/8 .44 Special mid frame flattop. I actually picked this one out of a few to keep for myself. The grips are the early 50th anniversary style medallion before they went to the squashed style when these ran out. This set of grips is extremely well fit up tight to the frame, which is part of the reason I kept it. I run 17 of 2400 behind a 250 Keith and don't need the grips moving. I fit a grip spacer to the frame as well so the grip screw could be set solid for heavier recoiling loads. I was going to install a Bilsey hammer and new front sight and send it to Hamilton for his Standard Issue Package, then see how it did with my 250 load and some others, but never got that far. Gun is used, and has been fired, but I never had the chance to shoot it myself. I've had some more pressing stuff come up that I had to jump on immediately, so going to move this one and replace it later to offset the others. Glad to take more pics and send to an email, but it's an obviously clean gun via what's here. Other than the carbon blacked cylinder face it could pass for new, and far nicer than most. The guy I got it from has the box and paperwork somewhere but can't find it, so I got a new box and factory gun sack for it from Ruger.

$595 Shipped takes this one home. It is a sweetheart of a little flattop .44.

Please post here AND shoot me an EMAIL to the company email below if you want this one. PM is fine too, but I only see them when I think to get on the main computer and look.

I am an FFL dealer. Payment is by certified funds only.

KANSAS RESIDENTS MUST PAY 8.5% SALES TAX IN ADDITION TO LISTED PRICE :cry:

I have other fine, collectible, and just plain practical and packable Ruger, & sometimes Freedom Arms revolvers for sale, as well as other popular handguns from time to time.

Thanks,
Brian McGrew
McGrew Gun Works
101 Durham
Longford, KS 67458
918-440-2049
[email protected]

RIvzWeE.jpg

4ZAQkv8.jpg

b2BMh0N.jpg

wlkBBk0.jpg