SPF Taurus PT1911 SS $525 Shipped

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
SPF

This is my Dad's. He said it's been a good 1911 for him, but he doesn't want it anymore now that I got him a V-BOB. Comes with everything it left the factory with. 2 clips, cleaning brush etc. I tlked to him this morning, (9-12-13) and he told me he bought it as new from a dealer in town. Dealer said he'd sold it to an older gentleman who shot it and didn't like the recoil, and traded it back on a 9mm. (Recoil :?:) Anyway, Dad said it was in new condition when he got it, and he's actually put less than 100 rounds through it. $550 shipped to forum members :D First I'll take it followed by a PM gets it.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Good looking gun ... Lots of good options and upgrades on those PT1911's if you're into all that stuff. They shoot good too. I've shot several over the years and never had a complaint. Just needs a good magwell and flat bottomed grips to complete the tricked out look.

REV

gunsbam69

Hunter
I want to at least get $500 cash in Dad's hand on this one. I'm making the reduction to $525 shipped, which has already been offered to pohorelsky, and he's declined the counter offer.

$525 shipped for Dad :D

Latest posts