SPF: Ruger MK II Genuine SAMBAR STAG Grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Fanner50

Bearcat
These genuine EAGLE brand Sambar Stag grips are for the Ruger MK II only. They were on my wife's Stainless Steel MK II with the pencil barrel. She ordered them from Eagle years ago and they sent the most beautiful set of Sambar Stag grips that I have ever seen. The pictures do not do them justice. She shot the gun maybe a hundred times with the grips on it and then sold the gun. The grips have been in the safe ever since. These genuine Sambar Stag grips are beautiful as you can see in the pictures. Rare, no longer available. I'm in Florida and will ship U.S. Postal Service, Insured, with Delivery Confirmation. I will only accept a U.S. Postal Service Money Order, NOT Western Union, Wal Mart. or other sketchy ones. I am Fanner50 on Glock Talk, AR15.com, Rimfire Central, and Smith & Wesson Forums. My reputation is sterling. This transaction will require some trust on both sides, but the grips will be worth it.
$300.00 + $15 for insured Priority Mail shipping. PM me and we can exchange names, addresses, and telephone numbers. Text or voice is ok with me. I will talk to you on the phone. PM Please, and thanks for looking. That is Not a crack in the top grip. It is the natural stag.
tempImageTvR04H.png
tempImageToRVii.png
do business.

Last edited: