SOLD ***SPF***Ruger Blackhawk OM .41 mag 3-screw shorty

Help Support Ruger Forum:

toroflow

Single-Sixer
I have for sale a Ruger Blackhawk old model .41 Magnum with a 4 5/8" barrel. Decent condition but for the rub/pitting mark on barrel's left side near muzzle. No box. Lockup and timing are spot on with it's original lock-work. Bore and cylinder charge holes are good. Stocks/grips are the original and are solid with no cracks. I'd like $850 $795 shipped insured to your FFL from my FFL. I prefer USPS MOs, but will accept checks from long-standing members. Thanks for looking.
IMG-3462.jpg

IMG-3464.jpg

IMG-3465.jpg

IMG-3466.jpg

Last edited:
Steel grip frames can be done. Get an Old Army with steel grip frame and switch them. Also, the brass frames will fit and provide the more manageable grip of a Super Blackhawk. Not a cheap alternative, but one that is doable.

Reactions: COR

COR

Blackhawk
This is a pretty square price in todays market on the "best OM ever made for packing and power balanced out superbly"…This gun shouldn't still be here and the days of the $500 OM shorty is OVER, and just stop with the "Ruger shoulda" … we have more options for Grip Frames now on Rugers than we ever did although I'm sure your sentiments are shared…. The Old Army steel is the way to go here! Or just call Ronnie Wells! Free bump on a shooter that will do anything in North America!

toroflow

Single-Sixer
Domino300: Yes, those dark recesses of my safe hides certain treasure that have to be discovered again!

Price lowered to $795 shipped.

KMK-678GC

Single-Sixer
I added a ROA grip frame and super hammer/trigger to my 41 4-5/8 So much fun and handy as hell. Handles the big buffalo loads just fine if you need it for backwoods carry. I love the 357, but this package is tough to match. Someone buy before I brake diwn and get a second one!

rodfarva

Single-Sixer
Been watching this since it was posted. I'm glad someone finally removed the temptation, lol

Me too. Several times a day. I noticed yesterday that "views" had gone over 1k! Like three times yesterday I pulled it up to say "I'll take it." Each time I was able to tell myself to give it one more day.

I'm sure the buyer will enjoy it.