SPF: OM Single six lightweights for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodrich289

Single-Sixer
1.  Lightweight Tri-Color 95% condition flat gate, square serrated button ejector rod, steel short offset ejector rod housing.  Ruger Black hard rubber grips with frosted eagle medallions. Barrel has one small spot on the top, in between the rear of the front site on the roll markings. Cylinder has very few chips in the hard coating around the cylinder stop notches. Front right tip of the ejector rod has a small area of bluing ware. Left front tip of the barrel has a small area of bluing ware. Frame has very little ware on it.  Grip fame is in great shape with only one small spot on the very bottom of the butt of the frame. Grips are in great shape, no chips. Gun does not appear to have been shot much. Serial number 200289

2. The first of a consecutive serial numbered pair of lightweight all blued alloy cylinder.  (LWAC) 80% condition, round gate, dimpled ejector rod, steel short offset ejector rod housing. Ruger black hard rubber grips. Cylinder has many chips out of the finnish around the cylinder stop notches, which is typical on a lightweight single six that have been shot like it was ment too. Right side front of the ejector rod housing has bluing ware as does the left side front of the barrel. Grip frame is in good shape with minimal ware marks. This gun has been in a holster. Grips are in good shape, no chips.

Serial number 206638.

3. The second of a consecutive serial numbered pair of lightweight all blued alloy cylinder. (LWAC) 90%, round gate, dimpled ejector rod, steel short offset ejector rod housing. Ruger high gloss varnished wood grips with black eagle medallions. cylinder has very few chips out of the finish around the cylinder stop notches. Very small bluing ware mark on the front right side of the ejector rod housing. A very small spot on the front left edge of the barrel. Gun has the period aftermarket sloped ramp front sight and adjustible rear sight made by Micro. Grip frame is in great shape.Overall gun does not appear to have been shot much. Serial number 206639.

All three for $5,000.00 plus shipping and insurance.  Not looking to sell them separately at this time.

I don't have a way to post photos so private message me with your email or cell phone number and I will send you the photos.

I'm not going to the Wanamacher/tulsa, ok show on nov. 13 /14 however if someone is serious about purchasing all three, we can talk.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.