Speed six value??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tjironhorse

Single-Sixer
Was hoping someone could give me an appx value of a Blued Speed Six, 38special 2 3/4" barrel with original grips, and in 98-99% condition. No box.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
TJ

tjironhorse

Single-Sixer
Bearlaker":1i3nxur3 said:
I could only find one on Gunbroker, the Ended Auctions search isn't working for me though. It's up to $326 with 3 days to go.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=161221217

Bearlaker,
Thanks for the post. The high bidder is actually me. I am asking to get an idea how high I should go for that gun. The bid price includes shipping to my FFL.
Thanks again,
Tom

hittman

Staff member
$350 - $400 in these parts. But that's IF you ever see one.

tjironhorse

Single-Sixer
hittman":bz0yqouu said:
$350 - $400 in these parts. But that's IF you ever see one.

Hittman,
If I get this one on GB for $326 delivered I would be getting a good deal. Local dealer has the same gun in a little poorer shape.Wants 475+tax. Thanks for the input.
Tom

woodsltc

Bearcat
Blue Brick":1gbr2j4t said:
$407 was way to high.

No offense, but I have to disagree............that was a very nice Speed Six and you don't find many with a combination of .38 cal & 2 3/4 inch barrel in that nice of condition. $407 was a steal IMO. Keep watching for them, you won't see another one in comparible condition and configuration go for less.

Don

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
woodsltc":ps401yxv said:
Blue Brick":ps401yxv said:
$407 was way to high.

No offense, but I have to disagree............that was a very nice Speed Six and you don't find many with a combination of .38 cal & 2 3/4 inch barrel in that nice of condition. $407 was a steal IMO. Keep watching for them, you won't see another one in comparible condition and configuration go for less.

Don

Bingo! You hit the nail on the head!! That gun was alot nicer
than the pictures showed. :wink:
Terry