Speed six 9mm

Help Support Ruger Forum:

trouble

Single-Sixer
Hello all, I need some education on the Speed six 9mm. I had one offered to me for $450 last nite and I've been thinking real hard about getting it, I've seen the gun before and it's in excellent shape, shot but certainly not abused. I know these are kind of scarce, can someone tell me how scarce? I looked at gunbroker and only found 2 and they were both in the $700 range, so $450 is a steal! Anyone know production length/numbers? Any other inf owould be appreciated.

8emem

Bearcat
This is a no-brainer.
Life is short. Get the gun.
If there is a line forming, I am in.
I will buy it sight unseen at that price.
All I need is a phone number.

trouble

Single-Sixer
I'm probably going to pick it up, I don't have much of a need for it so it might wind up in the classifieds. It's a 2.75" Stainless model.

bhp9mm

Bearcat
i have two i paid $600 for one and $645 for one off here with box iam still waiting on it to get to my ffl but i was happy paying that for mine they are nice both of mine are ss $450 is a steal on one even on a blue one a blue one just sold on gunbroker it look new but it had no box it went for $705

tekarra

Bearcat
Don't hesitate - buy it. You won't regret it. I have two in stainless steel with 2 3/4" barrels.

Wheel Gunner

Bearcat
What, no pics?

SpeedSix-1.jpg

street

Hunter
tekarra":27x0o3fv said:
Here are my two 9 mm Speed Sixes. Not a good photo though.
DSCN0930-1.jpg

The photo would have been fine. Just don't use a flash, especially on Stainless Steel.

trouble

Single-Sixer
Looked it over again today, has it's original box and original black rubber ruger combat grips. Picking it up later in the week, I'll post some pics when I get it.

bhp9mm

Bearcat
does the grips say ruger on them i think most of them come with wood grips congrats on geting a great deal i would have got it the first day for that

Palu

Bearcat
Why are the 9mm so hard to find? Or I guess the better question is why was there such a limited production? I'd love to pick one up. Maybe one for the wife.