special 22's...........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

here is the MK II anniversary upper , we put with the lower got this week from another Forum member ( thank you) and with it is the T514 we picked up today at the Maumee Valley gun show ( radical and Don & the boys were off to Tulsa..........so was able to 'score'..... :roll:

22pairspcl.jpg

there still was a few other Ruger collectors made it through the show though, all in all a nice show..........good to see Karl M, John K and Jack......

radicalrod

Hunter
OH SURE, we leave town for one week end and RUGERGUY sneaks over and cleans up.......I guess somebody had to do it......Ralph and Dale were the ones to "GETTER DONE" in T Town......the only thing I bought was a piece of pottery for MRS Radical :eek: :eek: :eek: sold all my RUGER PINS for a dollar....needed gas money to get home....made the 875 mile drive in 12.5 hours with only one fuel, pee and food stop......and didn't even "DENT" the fender this time.....see ya RR.

Forgot I had a guy bring a 4 5/8's blue star marked NM Super SS to me but I sent him to Rich cause I know he likes'em...he has 2 now and I sold him his first one and sent the guy to him for his second one.....too bad I don't collect them darn NM's I hear that is a hard to find one....RR.

glad you made it back 'radical', we missed you this past Saturday......but like I said , the regulars were there, and the ONLY old model BKH36 we saw walk in the door, we bought it too.....another 30 prefix gun, but oh well, the price was right for Ohio............Gary B was set up with Ray P , the next row over from us(we were in K and they in row "L"..... they had us all more than half way back of the hall, so if anything made it that far back we were lucky..........did sell Lee, that RSS shooter we posted the picture over with the 'LW' last week, makes a great "barn or tractor" gun, don't often find a 5 digit RSS for a few dollars over $200..........all in all, a very good show...........and yes, almost forgot, big Ron I. was also at the show, good to see him again..........
by the way, bought a new MK II mag for that "anniversary two tone" above, and now they have a cheapie plastic bottom, with ONLY an R in the logo, something else thats now "Sturmless"... :roll:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Forgot I had a guy bring a 4 5/8's blue star marked NM Super SS to me but I sent him to Rich cause I know he likes'em...he has 2 now and I sold him his first one and sent the guy to him for his second one.....too bad I don't collect them darn NM's I hear that is a hard to find one....RR.[/quote]

Just for giggles did that S4 have a box too?
Glad you had a good time.
Terry

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Hey, Terry, did you ever get that consecutive set of guns that showed up in Harrisburg? Did you ever get in touch with that guy?

BB45C

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Radical, Thanks!

Matt, I have not talked to him yet. Mother-inlaw and a Dear friend
are both having health issues so been busy. But the info you provided me is right here in front of me. Hopefully this week-end after the gunshow.
I will let you know how it goes though.
Thanks
Terry