Sooooooooo why didn't this get bought??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

What is the deal here?? This was a complete package where the sum of the parts were worth more than the gun. Also the shipping was fair price
I have heard several times on the forum how hard it is to buy nice old 3 screw 357s and what collectables they are.
So what happened here?
How many times do you find an X gun with a pefect box and shipper.
Why didn't I buy it. Well I came real close and I already have a non prefix one with shipper.
Just curious.
Jim
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =154245940

G2

Hunter
ahhhhh, go with . . . . "it had a scratch on the left side of the barrel". :roll:

It does look like the real deal, now watch it will bring the money and then some this time around. Nice Package.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Agree. It is back on for 9+ days. However,I also think a few of us understand that all that leveraged borrowed money is no longer available and home equity funds simply do not exist in the amount they seemed to be a year or two ago.

Jim, we'll NEVER figure this out at times, I've had a MINT appears unfired, in the box BKH36 at the past 6 shows from another collector ,west of us, and NO bites at all at $550.................fact is most do not even look at it and we finally sold his other BKH36 X, and it went for $575 after 5 different shows, as well as his BKH36 ,no box, nice shape for $375..........
I agree with Splitz, LOTS to do with the times and the economy............

most want 'black plastic' and high capacity, carry guns.....NOT 'baubbles'