Somebody stop me (not really) now with pics

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Well I made the mistake of going over to my local gun shop today :D seeing how I haven't been there in awhile and there in the used section was a blued Single Six 6 1/2 barrel with both cyls in 95+ % condition $274. almost broke a finger getting out my wallet to buy this beauty.SN# 6367xxx makes this I belive a 1975 model and with the purchase of this one my other SS and Vaquero 44 Mag. I think I,m getting hooked on SA,s. Pics in ten days when I get to pick it up :D dusterman

contender

Ruger Guru
We call it "Rugeritis" and we don't want a cure. Heck, I picked up 2 OM Rugers this week,, and while they cost me a bit more than what you paid,, I did very well too! (You can see them in the collectable section under my post about now I'm a big dog.)

rooger

Single-Sixer
I'm putting my two cents in here because I also live in California. We're lucky it's only a 10 day waiting period because we have some legislators here that are extremely pro gun-control. (Fortunately, there is also strong, organized opposition to senseless gun-control attempts.) I apologize if my post belongs in a different area.

contender

Ruger Guru
Nah rooger, your post is ok. We do know how bad it is, and how bad it could be for the folks in Ca who put up with such things.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
paleocaver your DA's don,t hate you they just feel a little under appreciated :lol: As for the ten day wait it sucks but it gives me a chance to get ammo and schedule a day to go shooting :roll: yea right who do I think I,m fooling

winterwood

Single-Sixer
Paleocaver,

Though truly a SA fan, it hurts me to hear of DAs being mistreated. Please feel free to send them to me for an extended working vacation. Heck, I may even pay part of the transportation, if their baggage contains adequate ammo. :twisted:

paleocaver

Bearcat
winterwood":1p80xfd8 said:
Paleocaver,

Though truly a SA fan, it hurts me to hear of DAs being mistreated. Please feel free to send them to me for an extended working vacation. Heck, I may even pay part of the transportation, if their baggage contains adequate ammo. :twisted:

Good one :lol:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Picked it up yesterday took pics today
1006091013.jpg

1006091018.jpg

With my three screw
1006091022.jpg

With their big brother Vaquero 44 MAG
1006091026.jpg

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the replys. I had the three screw for about a month and then I found this one and at $274 how can I pass it up.Of course my credit card company is happy but so am I thanks, Dusterman