Somebody know what it is

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BROKENBEAR

Single-Sixer
Guys I have seen that munitions before sans the gun ..the triangle shaped ammo I am almost positive I've seen associated with a high capacity semi-auto and possibly high rate if fire weapon but I can't quite pull it out ..of my noggin you wize acres .. (think how many more triangles would fit in a square box vs a round item ..the triangle has ZERO air space ..so you get more rounds in a given space or keep the number of rounds the same and you can do so in a smaller/thinner space

Bear

BROKENBEAR

Single-Sixer
It's called Tround ammunition and we are likely looking at a very high dollar hand built one of a kind magazine fed revolver conceived by a dude named David Dardick ..

Gopher

Single-Sixer
As Colion Nior has said, it was a dueling pistol and a cosplay pistol. If you look at the "revolver" it has no trigger. He's played the lefties once again.

Elon is trolling his attackers. He has a dry sense of humor from what I read about the things he says to the self proclaimed “important people” of Hollywood and other pompous groups. He is being attacked and he is mocking them. He is self made and extremely intelligent. I would not worry about his personal security and suspect he will be fine. I saw that photo on a news site earlier today and they don’t know it is not a gun. He is messing with them. Just my opinion. I find it amusing.
Excellent analysis. I was just going to post "It's a troll gun!".