Some Custom Kitchen Knives

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have a degree in Culinary Arts. One of my teachers way back when was from Japan. He always talked about custom knives being so much better than store bought knives. I can finally afford some, so every now and then I buy one. These two are from Matthew Lesniewski at www.ml-knives.com. I really love the two inch wide blade on the Santoku knife. And I probably use the paring knife everyday.

I bought these two knives back in 2014. I've got a couple more I'll post some pictures for in a few days or so.

P1150427.JPG

P1150443.JPG

P1150447.JPG

P1150434.JPG

RRM

Single-Sixer
Nice!!

Good kitchen knives are an absolute must. Those are well beyond my pay grade. Thankfully I picked up a bunch of Ken Onion design Shuns off ebay years ago. Rounded out with some Globals. Not custom, but sure serviceable. We take care of ours, and they should last the rest of our lives.

Another Matthew Lesniewski knife. I'm not sure what model, I ordered this one back in 2015. But I love the handle. And the size, it's about the size of a large paring knife. It's a very easy knife to hold and use. But this sheath is really slim, unlike the Randall knife sheaths. It's easy to just slip the whole knife+sheath into a front pocket.

IMG-3761.JPG

IMG-3760.JPG

IMG-3762.JPG

IMG-3767.JPG

IMG-3766.JPG

I hope the pictures aren't too big...