< SOLD > WTS 480 Ruger Super Redhawk 9 1/2

Help Support Ruger Forum:

middleshot

Bearcat
I have a really hard time posting photos on this site so I posted this gun at a auction site in UT. You can see the ad here.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=18301441&cat=185&lpid=1&search=

I don't check this forum too often so email or calling is best.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking.

sixshot

Buckeye
Bryce (Middleshot) is my neighbor & I tried to talk him out of selling this gun.....something about 4 little mouths to feed & shoes to buy. Everything he has is either nice or really nice, this one is really nice, its sit in his dads gun safe for several years & looks brand new.
I don't know his asking price but I seen the gun a couple of days ago & it has lots of goodies that go with it, dies, brass, ammo, a very nice lined shoulder rig, etc. It also has a fiber optic front sight & a "V" rear sight, wonderful setup. I'll give 100 cast bullets to who ever buys it.

Dick

hittman

Staff member
Here's a little help for you.

Good luck with your sale.

SuperRedhawk.jpg

$800.00

480 Ruger Super Redhawk with 9 1/2 inch barrel. Ruger stopped making these guns last year and are becoming hard to find. Pistol has upgraded fiber optic front sight and deep v rear sight. Reloading dies include thread adapter bushings for use in larger presses. Unknown amount of brass, see pictures. Included but not shown are two partial boxes of reloaded ammo. Holster carries concealed style on left shoulder.

I do not have scope rings with this pistol (sorry).

This pistol shoots like a house of fire and competes with the 500 S&W but with reduced recoil. Very accurate and can be tamed with lighter loads. You can hunt any big game in the world with this gun and do it with confidence.

middleshot

Bearcat
No response from Kevin
Still for sale
Dick leaves for Arizona this weekend so I don't know how long his 100 cast bullets offer stands.
I'll ship for $800.

Bryce

middleshot

Bearcat
I finally got some time to count the brass and ammo.

This is not in the picture but are included in the price.

133 rounds of brass, 100 of the rounds are primed.

86 rounds of reloaded ammo. 12 rounds are hot about 1350 fps.

I did some rough estimates with the gun and all the extras and came up with $900 at used prices. I'll ship for $800.

The dies are carbide.

Got a kid graduating from college, buy yourself a graduation present.
Got a kid getting married, buy yourself a wedding present.
Want a Merry Merry Christmas, buy yourself a Christmas gift.

OK scratch that last one, might want to stay married.

Bryce

Lefty SRH

Blackhawk
If you are willing to split anything, I'd be interested in the brass if they are all the same head stamp.