SOLD Sold: Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 $1299 Shipped **Wood Stock option added**

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
******************SOLD************

Excellent condition Springfield Armory Inc. SOCOM 16. 16 inch barrel .308. Some USGI parts in the trigger group. Excellent bore. I bought this used. so I don't know the round count. I've probably put 100 flawless rounds through it since purchasing it 3 years ago. I replaced the rear large hole peep sight with a smaller one. The barrel mounted scout rail was removed and sold off. Comes with Synthetic Stock that I painted (see Pics). Easy to re-paint if you want something else. Front tritium sight is very dim in the dark. I found the comp on this works very well. Comes with 1 unmarked USGI type magazine. Deduct $20 if you don't want the mag or your State won't allow it. Nothing else included.

$1299 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

psnusJj.jpg

UFFvDtQ.jpg

iShUxPb.jpg

wyfBvuU.jpg

yCar5ou.jpg

Dmh5Xv3.jpg

R9oSr3Y.jpg

WFfRrJN.jpg

BrU1Z13.jpg

KNrMoy9.jpg

S1KXF0o.jpg

N6XHhen.jpg

Swap this stock instead of the synthetic for another $85. USGI refinished I believe to be Walnut with selector cut filled in.

FWJ0f9V.jpg

L8Se36J.jpg

ZYVYAKb.jpg

Last edited: