SOLD Single Six/Wrangler Parts

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP3

Single-Sixer
ALL ITEMS SOLD

Selling my assortment of Single Six goodies. Many also fit other single action Rugers. If you want the older style New Model Blued Parts here they are. If you want to swap out the MIM parts in your Wrangler these will do it. If you need a steel ejector rod to replace the plastic headed one in your Wrangler it's here too. If you need a Belt Mountain Cylinder Base Pin to tighten up your lockup on a Single Six or Wrangler here it is. Ruger forum member since 2001. 174 A+ rating on gunbroker and 100% ebay rating with 717 inputs as carolinakudzu.

PRICE FOR THE TWO PARTS LOTS IS NOW $75 SHIPPED FOR THE PAIR

I'M OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. PM ME.
Parts are for sale through Saturday December 12 and then they're off to Ebay.

Ruger NM Blued Single Six Parts Kit
These Blued parts are in great condition and were removed from the same revolver
$59 SHIPPED SOLD

Used Belt Mountain Blue Base Pin (1) that Fits the Single Six and Wrangler,
New in Packages From Midway USA : Blue all steel Ejector Rod for Single Six, Wrangler, Blackhawk, Vaquero (1); Pawl (1); Front Sight Blade for Blue Fixed Sight NM Single Six and Bearcat (2); Ruger Hammer Plunger Spring (2) for Single Six, Blackhawk, Blackhawk, Vaquero; Blue Base Pin Latch Body (2) for Single Six, Blackhawk, Blackhawk, Vaquero; Blue Base Pin Latch Nut (2) for Single Six, Blackhawk, Blackhawk, Vaquero; Blue Base Pin Latch Spring (2) for Single Six, Blackhawk, Blackhawk, Vaquero
$29 SHIPPED SOLD

Hunter 1100 Holster for 5 1/2 Barrel Single Six
Like New
$35 SHIPPED SOLD

MTM .22 Ammo Wallets (2) Used
They hold 30 rounds each

Nice tight fit with .22WMR, loose fit with .22LR
FREE WITH HOLSTER SOLD

REMAINING PARTS $75 SHIPPED FOR THE WHOLE SHEBANG AND I'LL THROW IN ANOTHER NM GATE SPRING AND TRIGGER SPRING THAT I JUST FOUND

First "I'll take it." secures the Item. Please follow up with a PM and I'll get back to you with payment instructions. USPS Money Order or PAYPAL Payment "Family/Friends Option" is OK.

Thanks for Looking,
ADP3

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
ADP3,

I'll take the Hunter holster and ammo wallets for $35 shipped. "I'll Take It"
Please PM me your address and I'll get the funds headed your way.

Many thanks,
Shorty

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Holster with ammo wallets is Spoken For.
Thanks Shorty

Remaining parts now $75 SHIPPED for the lot.

Thanks for looking,
ADP3

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Parts available through Saturday December 12 and then off to Ebay. I'm open to reasonable offers until then. PM me.

Thanks for looking,
ADP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts