SOLD: Savage 110 30/06 rifle, much ammo....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Magnum Force

Single-Sixer
Rifle is sold pending funds....

Up for sale is a Savage 110 (this one is marked "Stevens Model 110E Series K" 30/06 bolt action rifle. Hardwood stock, internal three round magazine, sling swivels. Has a very few marks on the toe of the buttstock where it looks like it was bumped by other rifles in a rack. Otherwise excellent condition, I don't believe it was ever hunted with, and shot very little.

When I got this rifle, it had a scope on it with see through mounts, very popular combination "Back in the Day". I took the scope off and shot it using the Williams iron sights, which are very nice. The rifle is accurate with only the iron sights, I have not bench rested the rifle but I can hit small targets like soda cans out to 140 yards with it. I will include the see through scope mounts.

I have a bunch of factory 30/06 ammo I will make a package deal with the rifle. seven unopened boxes of Remington 150 grain soft points, one box of Winchester 150 grain soft points, and a box with one round missing, total of 179 factory 150 grain soft point ammo. I also have approximately 100 rounds of hand loaded ammo, 150 grain Sierra Match HPBT hollow points, some 150 grain soft point hunting ammo. Probably over $150 worth of factory ammo, more with the handloads.

Package deal, rifle and ammo for $350.

The best deal would be for a face to face transaction with Virginia Residents, I live in Far Southwest Virginia, near Marion, but travel frequently to Roanoke and Martinsville and could meet a buyer close to any of those towns. I will ship, but will have to charge actual shipping. Rifle will ship USPS to your FFL, ammo by UPS.

Here's some pics:

413949583.jpg

413949582.jpg

413949581.jpg

413949580.jpg

413949579.jpg

413949584.jpg

Here's a good chance to get a robust utility rifle or truck gun, maybe a spare for your hunt camp or one to loan to friends for little money!

PM any questions, post an "I'll take it" to claim as yours. PM to finalize payment and shipping details.....

tinman

Buckeye
If you don't find a local FTF, I will take it. Do you have any idea of it's date of mfg?