SOLD-Ruger Lipseys Bisley Blackhawk 44 special

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CMH

Blackhawk
Hello, due to a extensive layoff I am forced to sell the revolver below.....

Ruger Blackhawk Bisley with a 5 1/2" barrel chambered in 44 special. Shot six times for sighting in. Carried everyday and has some blueing wear on front sight. Includes the Ruger plastic case and papers....... asking $525 OBO plus $50 shipping via UPS to your 01 FFL dealer and they must accept shipment from a private individual as I will ship a copy of my drivers license for their book. This will be listed elsewhere so first time stamped "Ill take it" gets it. Thanks for your consideration. ALso, I am in Anderson, Indiana.
REDUCED TO $525 SHIPPED :) --SOLD-----------------------------SOLD------------------------SOLD-----------------------------------SOLD--------------------------------SOLD-
Will consider reasonable offers ;)

gunsbam69

Hunter
Guys, I've sold a bunch of these, and there weren't many with these grips, I don't care what the website shows. It appears to me they made a mistake, or ran out of the brown for awhile, and the one they got the picture of just happened to be one of these. I never got one like this in. This one and Ross Seyfried's are the only two I've seen pictures of that had the black laminates.

mike454

Single-Sixer
gunsbam69 said:
Guys, I've sold a bunch of these, and there weren't many with these grips, I don't care what the website shows. It appears to me they made a mistake, or ran out of the brown for awhile, and the one they got the picture of just happened to be one of these. I never got one like this in. This one and Ross Seyfried's are the only two I've seen pictures of that had the black laminates.
If this gun is the one I think it is, it's consecutive to Seyfrieds.

CMH

Blackhawk
Hello, yes it is the one your thinking of.......... unfortunately. Loved the revolver but until I get out of my current profession I am not well off.

mike454

Single-Sixer
I think they probably made enough that you'll be able to pick another one up when you decide the time is right. Best of luck in the career search.
CMH said:
Hello, yes it is the one your thinking of.......... unfortunately. Loved the revolver but until I get out of my current profession I am not well off.

Latest posts