SOLD OUT ------ Ruger AR-556 Rifles Davidson's Warranty $599

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
I have some Ruger AR-556 Rifles MODEL 8500 for sale at the moment. They're from Davidson's, and come with the Davidson's Lifetime Warranty. I am finding out from customers buying them that they've got several features folks are liking better than others in their price range. I finally gave in and bought one for myself, and am now an AR addict :shock:
1-8 twist rate stabililizing Sierra 69 and 77 grainers VERY well.
Medium-contour barrel is a cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel with a 5.56 NATO chamber and M4 feedramp cuts so runs either caliber.
Hand guards look good and are the right size. They feel right in the hand & are vented top and bottom.
Milled serrated bar stock front sight assembly with QD attachment point underneath & bayonet lug.
Forward assist and dust cover.
A lot of guys are liking the aperture on the rear flip up better also.
Enlarged round trigger guard for gloves, and many more things done right, as well as being all mil spec so everything interchanges.
Last but not least, the Ruger emblem is on about every part on them :!:

Here's the link to Ruger's page on them: http://www.ruger.com/products/ar556/models.html

Price here on the forum is $599 SHIPPED to the lower 48. Alaska and Hawaii will likely be a bit more.

Please shoot me a PM if you want one whether you post on the board for it or not.

I am an FFL dealer. Prices listed are cash discount for payment via cashier's check or money order. Visa, Mastercard & Discover are accepted for customer convenience with an additional 3% charge to cover processing fees from the card company.

OKLAHOMA RESIDENTS MUST PAY 5.75% SALES TAX IN ADDITION TO LISTED PRICE :cry:

I have many other fine, collectible, and just plain practical and packable Ruger revolvers for sale. I am a Freedom Arms dealer as well, and am glad to give you a quote. I believe you'll find my Freedom Arms pricing real tough to beat.

BRANDED

Bearcat
bought from you before. Happy with transaction. Do you have any Para's or semi auto .308 ?