SOLD ***SOLD here on RF*** Custom Super Blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have found my dream Blackhawk 10mm on here, and am now hesitantly listing the best revolver I have ever had the pleasure of shooting. For sale is my 1980 (If I remember correctly) Super Blackhawk .44 Mag blued revolver. It has been Magnaported, and they also installed an orange front sight insert; and later it received an action job, including lightening the trigger to 1 3/4 lb pull as I recall. The action is very smooth and the trigger is my idea of perfection. No creep or hesitation. It also now has a Polychoke vent rib installed. It has been to Colorado with me several times so it has light holster wear from my old El Dorado western holster I packed it in. A couple years ago I bought a Triple K setup. Leather belt with 25 loops and the Ruger logo; and a holster with 6 additional loops. I am a 35 waist and the belt goes in the middle hole. Belt numbers are: 100-L, C45, R. It has no cracking or damage. I haven't owned it long, or worn it much. Same for the holster. Holster numbers are 916-15, 7 1/2, C-45. The Triple K set cost well over $200 new.
As for the revolver, it has been shot. Not a whole lot, but it isn't a new, unfired Ruger. Therefore, it has some small places in the blued finish. Very light turn ring. The pics make the places in the finish show up way better than my eyes do, so you can see the true condition. The vent rib has a few holster rub places (I guess) in the top edge, mainly along the left side. I'm not a gun dealer or trader, so whatever I missed describing or taking pics of- let me know and I'll try to accommodate. I am simply at the age where I am trying to get the guns I always wanted, and am selling some that I have enjoyed, and hope that I can live without and not have too many regrets. Looking for $850 shipped FFL to FFL. Thanks for looking.

To be fair with everyone- someone asked on here about me pricing the revolver without the belt and holster. I did, and as such, will offer it to everyone in the same manner. Without the Triple K belt and holster, I will do $725 shipped. Mike