SOLD Harton Custom Midframe #5 OM Ruger .41 MAG/SPL

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aggie01

Blackhawk
SOLD Harton Custom Midframe #5 OM Ruger .41 MAG/SPL
Old Model mid frame Flattop
Power Custom #5 grip frame
David Clements OM lockwork w/ wide smooth trigger and Bisley hammer
Harton Colt style flutes and Black Powder bevels on both cylinders - cylinders are from NM Ruger midframes - they are a little longer than the OM cylinders
Front sight base of my own design that takes Freedom Arms interchangeable blades
Rebored Barrel with Ruger logos intact.
Harton Maple Grips
Steel ERH
chambered in .41 Magnum and .41 Special - one cylinder for each
And the serial number starts with 411 - how cool is that?

The Venn Diagram overlap of the guys who CAN build this gun, and who WILL build this gun is not getting any bigger.

$3000 shipped to your FFL from me as an individual.
If you want to pay it out over three payments, I can work with you.

John there is a member looking for a gun like this right now here on the forum. Dixie884 is his forum handle and he's looking for a mid frame 41 Special. I have Hamilton's version of this same gun otherwise I'd take it.

Robb

Aggie01

Blackhawk
Robb Barnes said:
John there is a member looking for a gun like this right now here on the forum. Dixie884 is his forum handle and he's looking for a mid frame 41 Special. I have Hamilton's version of this same gun otherwise I'd take it.

Robb

His post is what got me to thinking about how seldom this has actually left the house.
We spoke - This is not the gun he's looking for.

princeout

Blackhawk
Aggie,
Is the rear sight stock Ruger? Any extra FA front sights get tossed in? I'd imagine the Mag vs. Special front sight must be a bit different!
Thanks,
Tim

Okay, I figured you probably knew he was looking but sounds like its't not exactly what he wants. Since Alan no longer works on Rugers, this is another of the "never to be repeated by Alan guns".

Aggie01

Blackhawk
No extra front blades included. The rear is a New Model flattop steel Micro marked sight with a white outline blade.

Robb Barnes said:
Okay, I figured you probably knew he was looking but sounds like its't not exactly what he wants. Since Alan no longer works on Rugers, this is another of the "never to be repeated by Alan guns".
You got it. It's already priced less than I put into it in 2012-2015. If you could even recreate it, you certainly can't get there for this price.

princeout

Blackhawk
A OM midframe 41 Special was next up on the radar. Been collecting parts so I guess I'll have some parts for sale. Won't need the USFA Rodeo as a base gun any more either.
Tim

dixie884

Blackhawk
Good catch, I think this is a very unique and desirable gun and I appreciate Aggie01 offering it to me. I was just looking for a smaller handier version of it.