SOLD: Gold Label

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

fs-arf

Bearcat
For sale is a straight grip Ruger Gold Label manufactured in 2004. I believe this gun has been fired, but not by me. Included are the following:
- Original box
- User manual
- 5 Choke tubes: Full, Skeet, Skeet, Improved Cylinder, and Modified (IC an Mod are installed in the barrels)
- Ruger choke tube wrench
- Ruger Letter
- Ruger marked slip on butt pad
- Ruger marked barrel sleeve/hand protector
- Hard case from Jeff's outfitters with 3-piece cleaning rod case accessory kit. (Hard case has some fading on the outside)
- Pachmayr Snap caps

Price: $3,595, which includes shipping from my dealer to yours.

As a point of price comparison as these do not show up very frequently, one listed as NIB sold on 10/2 on GunBroker (item 911624196) for $3,925, plus $85 shipping, and it did not have the extras included with this shotgun.

No trades considered – I'm trying to reduce my collection and not add to it.

Payment: Money Order or personal check. Personal checks must clear before I ship.
Returns: If you are not satisfied, I will gladly take this shotgun back. You must pay return shipping to my dealer. Your refund will be reduced by $45 to cover my cost for my dealer's transfer fee and background check.

How to respond: As the rules for this forum are not specific on how to respond, the first "I'll take it" posted either as a response to this listing or in a PM to me will get this gun.

See pictures in a reply to this post. Please let me know if you would like additional pictures.

fs-arf

Bearcat
Here are the pictures:

5PH0ufC.jpg

q06H6e2.jpg

S6ZzXBb.jpg

TbHR5TS.jpg

XwPlEQI.jpg

ssrcLB5.jpg

s4MNGFM.jpg

pxnK7VS.jpg

Qe92cTI.jpg

7FlVQ1p.jpg

XdMVuaV.jpg

4Q8g1Gm.jpg

LewzprV.jpg

35tgQf5.jpg

1tscoLE.jpg

SIo6CxC.jpg

I sent a PM to him, pointing out all of the responses so far and asking if there was a problem. So far he has not opened my PM nor responded. Has anyone heard from him, or noted that he has opened a PM?

Moderator :)

byrnefish

Single-Sixer
I know Allen personally...bought several guns from him at the CO Gun Collector's show back in August. Lots of guns over the years, actually. (I looked at this Gold Label several times...its a beauty). He's one of the nicest, most honest guys you will ever meet. If he hasn't responded yet, I'm betting he's sick - hopefully not in the hospital!
Be patient, I'm sure this deal will work out.
Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.