SOLD elsewhere FS Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk Stainless .44 Mag Revolver 3 3/4"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Getduck

Bearcat
I have a new (unfired) in the plastic box with all the papers Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk Stainless Steel .44 Magnum Revolver with the hard to find 3 3/4" barrel. excellent condition with one exception the right side grip has a "scratch" in it. it looks worse than it is but you can feel it with a thumbnail. I have no idea how that happened. the only thing I can think of is a scratch from another gun while in the safe. brand new factory matching grips are $62 delivered from a major Ruger dealer, if you are going to keep this as a safe queen. if you are going to shoot it; then you are good to go.. I am selling it as is for $SOLD shipped from my FFL to your FFL; unless you are close enough to pick up in central or North central Iowa. Also included is a brand new, never used RH Azula Holster that is made for this barrel length of Ruger.

to offset the concern that I am a new member here; I have been a member over on the colt forum for almost a decade under the same log on Getduck, with everything positive. and I have a 700+,100% positive score on ebay with the same login. I also have an A+ rating on GunBroker. payment would need to be a USPS or bank MO. an electronic copy of your FFL would need to be sent to my FF ruger left.jpg ruger cylinder.jpg ruger right.jpg ruger box.jpg

ruger holster.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts