SOLD: Customized Norinco 1911

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
**********SOLD*************

Great condition Norinco 1911 in .45 acp. I found this in a local shop about 6 months ago. I have no idea the round count or who did the work. But it's been an excellent & accurate shooter. And 100% reliable for the 100 or so rounds I've put through it. Has a fitted Wilson Barrel w/bushing with no movement when barrel hood is pushed down. Full length guide rod ( I believe to be Wilson). Original Bo-mar adj. sights with orange paint on front. Oversize mag release. Finish is a spray and bake I added, as the original finish was pretty rough when I got it. Magwell is from an SA TRP. Grips are new G-10 Golfball pattern I got from Nighthawk. Trigger breaks at a fairly crisp 3 1/2 lbs. I also added the hammer (which I believe is an S&W), as the original was just a spur style with the spur cut down. Comes with one cheapo 8 round magazine.

$765 Shipped insured to your FFL from me with copy of my AZ DL. FFL shipped only, no local pick-up. Make sure your FFL will receive from non FFL. M/O, Bank/cashier check, Zelle, PP F&F. Can't ship where gun is illegal.

XPGcdne.jpg

T1Omje4.jpg

UofDSzM.jpg

N47dw4Q.jpg

fusCsOH.jpg

B3JA1L4.jpg

qYUMkfi.jpg

wVyxHa3.jpg

M4VHGRT.jpg

nAlmG5u.jpg

VzzmFE1.jpg

********M1A Sold*******

Excellent+ condition. 22 inch standard barrel. .308 caliber. Older roll marked style receiver. Per SA, made in 1984. No USGI parts that I can tell. I found this in a shop used a few years ago. It had a SA recalled bolt, so I sent it to Springfield Armory for the upgrade. They ended-up replacing the Bolt & Barrel, so except for the 40 or so rounds I put through it since getting it back, it's mostly new. USGI wood stock with dummy selector added. Lock bar rear sight with NM front sight. Comes with one CMI 20 round magazine. Nothing else.

SOLD $1565 Shipped insured to your FFL from me with copy of my AZ DL. FFL shipped only, no local pick-up. Make sure your FFL will receive from non FFL. M/O, Bank/cashier check, Zelle, PP F&F. Can't ship where gun or mag is illegal.

GOTsTu2.jpg

bwnaM3k.jpg

QQ6rC7V.jpg

udKORuj.jpg

eInSCaQ.jpg

tZhflBO.jpg

qihDqoG.jpg

jf7alJc.jpg

qMYKnJd.jpg

hvnGTvz.jpg

cmfJRyn.jpg

HFNklGd.jpg