SOLD: Complete Set of Discontinued Blade HQ Exclusive Spyderco PM2 Knives (Will Sell Separately)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Thiokol

Bearcat
For sale is a complete set of limited edition Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (PM2) knives that were made in the USA exclusively for Blade HQ. The red handled PM2 was the first to be issued followed, in order, by Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, & Black. All of them have been discontinued and are no longer available from Blade HQ. They are all NIB and have never been carried or used to cut anything and include all paperwork, baggies, and COAs. The blades are extremely sharp, well centered, and lock up tight with no wobble. The PM2 uses Spyderco's compression lock system that locks the blade rock solid with absolutely no movement whatsoever.

Here are the specs:

Blade Length: 3.42"
Closed Length: 4.82"
Overall Length: 8.24"
Cutting Edge: 3.04"
Blade Thickness: 0.145"
Blade Material: CTS BD1N Stainless Steel
Blade Style: Clip Point
Blade Grind: Full Flat
Blade Finish: Satin
Blade Edge: Plain
Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Handle Color: Anodized Red, Green, Black, Blue, Orange, Purple
Locking Mechanism: Compression
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Tip-Down, Left/Right Carry
Model Number: C81GP2
Model Name: Paramilitary 2
Weight: 3.25 oz.
Made in USA

The price for the complete set is $1,350.00 shipped via priority mail. Sure, you can probably find individual knives on Ebay or Gunbroker but why pay tax & shipping when you can get the entire set shipped for free. I will accept a US postal money order or discreet PayPal F&F.

Last edited:

Thiokol

Bearcat
Since nobody seem interested in the entire set, I will sell the knives individually for $225.00 each shipped via priority mail.

George

Blackhawk
A suggestion for all us that like a good knife pocket knife. What kind of Quality Steel a particular knife, brand of knives. When posting describe the difference in quality steel that particular a knife has against some medium to low priced pocket knives we all Buy. How good is that in real world use. How that blade will retain an edge compared to other steels. Every company uses a different code of what type of steel they use. But again just practical World information. Would help a lot for all of us on the fence about purchasing a good quality pocket knife.

#1… IMO… Spyderco makes the very best "mass market factory" knives. Period. I have a whole lot of them… I do occasionally buy something else… but I almost never actually carry anything else.

#2… steel is a whole field unto itself with every knife guy having a different opinion. It's like telling someone to explain the reason to buy a Ruger compared to a Smith and Wesson.

This is where I go when I see one I don't know…. https://knifesteelnerds.com/2021/10...ness-edge-retention-and-corrosion-resistance/