SOLD--4-digit 3-screw 44 Flattop BKH46

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I am reluctantly selling a nice, honest Ruger 44 Magnum 3-screw Blackhawk Flattop. SN 6272. I believe it to be a Type 2, BKH46 configuration. Has not been converted. Shows some wear on the typical areas and on the left side of the barrel above the ejector rod button. $900 shipped my ffl to yours. No trades please.

Dave

Sam Johnson

Blackhawk
Dave, Wow,, You have been moving some very nice Rugers . This Flattop can also be shipped with a C & R, Class 03 FFL. Good luck with your sale.
Sam

Sam Johnson said:
Dave, Wow,, You have been moving some very nice Rugers . This Flattop can also be shipped with a C & R, Class 03 FFL. Good luck with your sale.
Sam

Sam, I have some obligations to fulfill otherwise I wouldn't be selling this revolver. I remember the great person who sold it to me and would hope that he understands....... :wink:

Dave

SAJohn

Hunter
To those of you who have never owned an original .44 Flattop, please give serious thought to this one. Other just a bit of holster wear it looks in near mint condition to me.

dougader

Hunter
Dave, if I had the cash I'd take it and hold it for you. Sorry you have to let such a nice piece go.

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
Howdy Dave. I will take it. I hate it that you have to get rid of it. It will be in good company my friend. I believe that I have your address, but please send it to me anyway if you do not mind, because I loose everything that is not permanently attached to me. I will send a check and FFL tomorrow. Thanks buddy, Hank

contender

Ruger Guru
I'm glad to see it going to Hank. I was getting the sweats about it,,, but I have another gun I need to pay for first. Whew!