SOLD 257 Weatherby NOS / Once fired brass

Help Support Ruger Forum:

qmrp2567

Single-Sixer
257 Factory Weatherby Brass NOS and Once Fired

I have a small lot of original Weatherby Brass lot.
There is a total of 48 individual cases.

Included are:

20 unfired NOS in the original Weatherby box that is stained with case lubricant. Brass was purchased in the late 70's and sat in my uncle's spares locker. Kept together until I pulled 2 out to take in image. This is the same lot / batch it was packaged with from the factory.

20 once fired original Weatherby box. Brass was purchased in the late 70's with the set of 20 listed earlier. All 20 was fired once in the same rifle a Weatherby original in an FN Mauser. Kept together until I pulled all 20 out to take an image and assessment of each brass since it was fired. Primer pockets are very clean. I punched out the original primers and the pocket only show minimal carbon staining for where the primer anvil fire goes through. This is the same lot / batch it was packaged with from the factory.

8 loose Weatherby once fired rounds.As far I know this came from the same lot. I cannot find the box it came from. I pulled these cases from an old leather express style cartridge carrier.

I can run the once fired brass through my ultrasonic cleaner prior to shipping. The NOS are absolutely perfect. I will keep the lots together. Please indicate if you want this done. No charge, I need an excuse to use my new Miitech, otherwise I will ship them as is.

All the brass is excellent condition.

I am asking $65 shipped for the brass.

This was part of all or nothing deal. I'm avoiding getting into for 25 cal. Too many calibers already.

What you see is what you get.
I am open to best offers.
Free delivery is possible if you are in between Vallejo and San Mateo. Once a week I am in Milpitas, Stockton and Tracy.
I can meet you during my daily commute.
Located in Vallejo CA 94589
If you are reading this ad, the item is still available.
I do not mind mailing items.

Pkease do not hesitate messaging me for detailed images.

Attachments

• image0 - Copy (2).jpeg
    image0 - Copy (2).jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 42
  • image1 - Copy (2).jpeg
    image1 - Copy (2).jpeg
    568.4 KB · Views: 35
  • image1 - Copy (4).jpeg
    image1 - Copy (4).jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 34
  • image4 - Copy (2).jpeg
    image4 - Copy (2).jpeg