SOLD: 1st Generation 1902 Colt SAA .45 Colt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
*************Sold**********

I found this in a local shop about 2 years ago. After purchase, I put a few cylinders of light .45 Colt ammo through it. The grip frame has mis-matched serial numbers to the receiver frame. But both date to 1902. Finish is mostly gone. Buggered screws and cylinder pin head. Lock-up is solid with very little movement in lock-up. 4 clicks are also very solid. Bore is shiny with strong grooves, but some slight darkness in the grooves. No real sign of pitting except slightly on the cylinder face (probably from black powder ammo?). Stag Sambar grips (these sell for $400-$500 alone). A Colt re-work star on right side of trigger guard. I requested a Colt Letter that reveals it shipped to San Francisco in 1902. Personally, I think this had an action tune-up in it's life and than was put away. I have no idea what happened to the original grip assembly or if Colt added this one to it as part of a re-work?

$2300 Shipped insured to your FFL from me with copy of my AZ DL. FFL shipped only, no local pick-up. Make sure your FFL will receive from non FFL. Although this qualifies as a C&R, I ship 2 day air via Buds Gun shop "ship my gun" service & don't believe they accept C&R's. I can ship it to your C&R, but UPS would require next day air. If you want to pay the extra $100 for that, I'll gladly accept your C&R. But it would probably be cheaper to pick it up from you 01 FFL and pay his $25-$35 fee. Zelle, PP, M/O, Bank/cashier check.

gTN9AWx.jpg

F2rxeZt.jpg

CBpQPFd.jpg

sd0hD9P.jpg

TcaopbR.jpg

y6vI3BL.jpg

GVotw2a.jpg

Bi6n26c.jpg

bbmjmPS.jpg

cIZO0Am.jpg

1eQblcq.jpg

0X9MRhk.jpg