SOG'S NEW TRIDENT AT-XR SPRING ASSIST

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Thought I would add my latest folder with spring assist from Sog. Sorry I do not have a pic at the moment but can be seen on many vendors like Smokey Mountain Knife Works, Blade headquarters, and Sog site. Upgraded version of the older Sog Trident with steel liners, glass breaker, lanyard with striker, and top mounted safety. Knife blade is 3.7 and is D-2 cryo steel which replaced the Aus-8 on the older model. Pocket clip is included. Bit heavier with the steel liners for EDC the only drawback I have found. Blade styles in clip point, partial serrated, as well as tanto. The blade propels with serious authority. Sog touts it as rescue knife but sure looks more like a tactical/defense style of knife to me. Most places online want $95 but Smokey Knife has em for $75 still I believe. Got mine in OD green handle but available in black, blue, and flat earth colors. Also coming soon is a fixed blade Trident FX with Kydex sheath with adj. tension on sheath. Just a suggestion if looking for a new EDC. The handle ergonomics are great with plenty of grip for large hands also.