So What Did I Get

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I also posted this in the lounge

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I just bought a little fixer upper Super on Auction Arms Item# 9477644. I had about 30 mins. to decide if I wanted it or not. The reason being is I'm at my daughters in Helena MT.

Well the Plum frame sold me. I do believe Ruger Guy might have to help me out on the cylinder a weeeeeeeeeeeeee bit.

Any way I left my copy of the RENE at my Son's house so I need some help.

Just what the crap did I buy?? S/N 16056 I think. Can't tell if they are small S/N or not or if it has a MICRO sight. Sooooooooooo what type did I get?

Thanks,

Jim :oops: :oops:

Unconverted

Single-Sixer
I was watching that one too WJ,

All I know is you've got one beautiful plum frame. I hope someone here will come to your rescue with a cylinder.

Old original Sturm Rugers with small problems should be put back right.

Unconverted":3v5ocf1f said:
I was watching that one too WJ,

All I know is you've got one beautiful plum frame. I hope someone here will come to your rescue with a cylinder.

Old original Sturm Rugers with small problems should be put back right.

Thanks,
Dan/Rugerguy
Has already stepped up to the plate. I knew he would, just the kind of a GREAT GUY he is.
Jim

MADDOG 521

Single-Sixer
It appears to be a 1964. That serial number says---1/8" SN--- aluminum alloy rear sight and half round ejector rod. About 15,500 made. It sure has a pretty plum frame.

weaselmeatgravy":2uui9d5x said:
Isn't that interesting... your username, which shows w*********m, looks awful similar to the guy who bought the $427 flattop that I was watching!

:mrgreen:

Hey WMG,
Could be the same Guy fer sure. Along with this one 9469810 & 9457925
I thought Auction arms shows the bidders name.
Just some old shooters to add to the pile. Not a collector guy JUST A GATHERER OF OLD RUGERS
Take care,
Jim

Latest posts