So I asked about this 45 colt/45acp ruger a week back or so.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tallpaul

Bearcat
I did get it... here it is with its 45 colt sibling.... she has been shot a bit with wear on the trigger and the hammer and a turn line but she is nice! I did not really "need" it for any particular role but for the money I could not say no... Thanks for the encouragement earlier!

Bucks Owin

Hunter
Cool... 8)

Now all ya gotta do is replace the condom with some nicely figured wood... :wink: :lol:

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Condom, that's funny. I'm told some people like those. Never tried them, may have to someday..... Naaah :roll: Tall Paul, You did yourself proud. Nice gun.

tallpaul

Bearcat
I actually believe I have a set of standard ruger grips here. A friend traded me that Bisely for a higher end knife a while back- He did not like the Bisely grip and had swapped it out for a standard frame-grip trigger and hammer... I am VERY Glad he kept the Bisely parts!

Onty

Single-Sixer
tallpaul said:
I did get it... here it is with its 45 colt sibling.... she has been shot a bit with wear on the trigger and the hammer and a turn line but she is nice! I did not really "need" it for any particular role but for the money I could not say no... Thanks for the encouragement earlier!

Trigger on Bisley is not original, must be from BH.