So do ya buy a pre warning Blaackhawk 45 conv for 375.00?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tallpaul

Bearcat
In really great shape - with a hundred or so brass- the only "negative" is a hougue grip which I actually like... for now. I am to used to the old prices but I am thinkin it is a do nt pass buy category theses days?

tallpaul

Bearcat
Well I should have known better than to ask a bunch of enablers :) I am working for a guy and will be takin it as partial pay. It looks better than I thought it would and is nice. I wish it had the shorter barrel but will make do... I will try to remember to post pictures when I get it home. I thought the price was ok. The days of the 200-250 used balckhawk and super blackhawks passed a long ways back I think. I always regretted not grabbin one or more back then.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Well, the RENE price guide has the Old Model 4-5/8" version at $835 and the 7-1/2" version at $740.

Convertibles run $990 and $875, respectively.

Brass grip frame versions are like double those numbers.

All in "collector condition" of course, without box.

The proper box alone can bring over $100.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bucks Owin

Hunter
Paid $300 for my minty and nearly unfired 1974 non convertible .45 NM about 10 yrs ago at GB so yeah...That is a nice price IMHO. 8)

Mine however suffers from cavernous chambers and .455" throats. You may want to shoot .454" cast bullets in it for much improved accuracy... :wink: