single six part two

Help Support Ruger Forum:

welder

Buckeye
Look what followed me home today. Had a blued single six before, traded it and here we go again. Gently used with all paperwork, case, etc.

Guns002.jpg

Guns001.jpg

c.r.

Single-Sixer
i sure like the way the 6 1/2" single sixes balance.

congratulations.................I wonder if it will see much shooting over the long weekend?

~c.r.

welder

Buckeye
Thanks fellows. I remembered the first gun I bought was the single six. I didn't shoot it a lot and thought I'd trade it but regretted it. Been watching for another good one and found this yesterday. Looks as though it's been in someone's safe for the 5 years of it's life. I couldn't resist and glad I didn't.
'
C.R., my plan is to go to the range Friday, and I'll give it a workout. Hope the weather stays nice. Happy shooting folks.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Nice Single Six, I like the 6 1/2" barrels I have 3 in blue and a 5 1/2 in stainless and enjoy shooting all of them :D Have fun at the range and take LR and MAG for more fun,Dusterman

anthonyone

Bearcat
I have one S.S. in a 5 1/2 inch blue. I have had 4 over the years in thw 4 3/4 .I like the 4 3/4 the best . I have a Bearcat .So I can live with the longer barrel on my S.S.