Single six Flatgate.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

VernTMG

Single-Sixer
I have recently purchased a few flatgates. One is serial number 50598 and is said to be the lowest reported, type 4, with the dimpled face, ejection rod button. It was also said that the RENE put out a reference guide a couple years back, and specifically mentioned this gun. Is this true?

Sam Johnson

Blackhawk
Vern, Yes the RENE reference did list your Flatgate, serial number 50598. , Contact Chet15 on this forum for the RENE news. At one time I owned 50598, it is a good shooter. As always a bit of sellers remorse. Enjoy.

IMG_1337.JPG.JPG

VernTMG

Single-Sixer
I appreciate your feed back. The gun has the original box, warranty card, and manual. The picture of yours, has grips that are turning, or have turned, a chocolate brown. Pretty common. Mine are black. I'm guessing now, it isn't original. What do you think?

americal

Hunter
Sam :) you are a asset to this forum & very unselfish 8) HATS off for giving up gun-- owner ought to be happy with that flatgate :D

Sam Johnson

Blackhawk
Vern, the color of the grips will show more brown in the sun. , Here is another pic of the same gun. Not to worry it is all original. Note the serial number written on the parts list in this pic.
50598.JPG

enjoy,

contender

Ruger Guru
Well, uhh,,,, yeah,,,, Flatgate,,, we would not want you to miss an opportunity to share ANOTHER fine picture of any Ruger! :D