Single Six Engraved Flatgate, 1956

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chance

Buckeye
Neat old engraved (non-factory) Single Six Flatgate. Beautiful hand carved Ivory grips. Sold this on the forum many years ago.

FlatGate Engraved 037.JPG

Chance

Buckeye
Yes indeedie, and one of the ones I kick myself in the rear for selling. But there are a ALOT of those I am finding going thru old pictures.

RCA1504

Bearcat
I saw the huge sun burst display of engraved flat gates at the NRA Show, put up by the Association members. I made pictures of the display but many of my pictures, disappeared with two hard drive crashes on two successive PCs over the years, funny, not, how that works.

SATCOM

Blackhawk
Do you still have it SATCOM?
Chance,
Sure do. It is in the gun cabinet drawer 2. That is the drawer with other engraved Single Sixs. Flatgate 9577X Jarred look alike RSSE, plated and engraved Flatgate 4021X, Twin sister 2118X, RSSM 31382X with real ivory grips, and Flatgate 4112X with real ivory carved grips. Also in that drawer is SC4X 50906X, 50595X chromed SC6, and best gun in collection RSS plumb framed 46X complete package. Not in that drawer but a good representative for Ruger is RST4 Red Eagle (1949 same age me) orginal bolt 022X. Thanks for the opportunity to boast a little. Been a long time since I have been on RF Forum.
SATCOM