Single Six and laser grips?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ewalker

Bearcat
Does anyone know where I can get crimson trace grips for a single six? I have tried Midway and they said they were discontinued, I have contacted Crimson trace but have not heard from them. Has anyone got any ideas?

omalon

Bearcat
They have been discontinued, but do a google search and you may find some. However, they won't work on a SS with the internal lock, different grip frame...

Ewalker

Bearcat
I got an e-mail from the company saying that they had discontinued the grips but some dealers still had some but the company would not warranty and could not work on them if something went wrong, kinda shot that idea in the butt.

contender

Ruger Guru
If it's a set of Crimson Trace laser grips,, I'm sure they would stand behind their product. Besides, I rarely hear of an issue about CT grips.

Ewalker

Bearcat
I trap in the winter and generaly run my traps way before daylight and I just thought a laser grip would be nice ,I know a single six and laser grips don't really go together.
Contender it was crimson trace that I got the e-mail from and they stated that they were unable to warranty or work on any discontinued grips.

leejack

Single-Sixer
flatgate":8z4tlnfd said:
That's kinda like putting a Single-Six in one of those "tactical holsters", eh?
:shock: flatgate

Mine came with an extra clip! :shock:

Lee

Bucks Owin

Hunter
RedLabel":ddnryrt4 said:
That makes me cold just thinking about it! Running a trapline before daylight in the winter.....burrrrrrrrrr
That's what my dad used to do growing up in PA before school in the morning! Guess back then we were made of sterner stuff! :oops: ....Dennis

RedLabel

Single-Sixer
Maybe its not as cold in Texas in the winter as it is here in Indiana. :shock: I could see how a laser would be useful though. Quicker kill and move on!