Singel six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Indy Man

Bearcat
Hi, I was at the lgs the other day and in the case was a new single six he wants $420 + tax is this good or not so good? I did not get it as I wanted to learn more about them, accuracy,reliability, price.....
Thanks

Indy Man

Bearcat
hittman":1l3q0dwl said:
Need more info please.........

blue?
stainless?
caliber?
barrel length?
model number?

sorry
Model nr5l
length 5.5
cal 22lr with spare mag cylinder
blue with black checkered grips
adj rear sight

out the door $450 good, bad, fair?
Thanks

c.r.

Single-Sixer
In my area, that combo, brand new from th store w/ the best prices, would probably be around $385/390 for the revolver, then sales tax (.0825), total ~<425 bucks out the door.

ClemBert

Bearcat
I think I have the stainless steel version of the one you are looking at. I just looked at the prices on Bud's Gun Shop:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...&ITATR_list[8]=&ITATR_list[9]=&ITATR_list[0]=

$379 is the price they have listed. They are out of stock so maybe it doesn't matter but good for a reference point I suppose. I'm not sure what they'd charge you for shipping then of course there is your local FFL charge. As an example though I see they have my stainless version listed for $434. I bought mine back in March and paid $410 plus $15 shipping plus $20 for my local FFL dealer. The $410 price was the absolute lowest price I could find anywhere for one NIB. I bought it from Tin Star Shooting. You might want to give them a call and see what the price is for your version. Let us know what they quote you.

Tin Star Shooting Range
25254 S Frontage Rd
Weatherford, OK 73096
(580) 774-0396‎
tinstarshootingrange.com

p.s. I just realized the blued one at Bud's is a fixed sight version. I don't know how a target model would vary...I assume more?